Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rabbit

Isn't he the cutest kid you ever did see!
Rabbit and Hunter as friends

The rabbit getting ready to jump at Hunter
Hunter crying because the rabbit jumped at him


Today I had some shopping to do and a pedicure to get, so I thought it would be best if I took Hunter to Grandma's house. Uncle Kyle would be home and said yes to watching Hunter for me. When I got of the phone with Kyle, I told Hunter that we were going to Grandma's house and that uncle Kyle was going to play with him. He jump off the couch and shouted"Let's go!"
Well, I had a great time shopping(spent to much....the usual) then had a fabulous pedicure thanks to my mother-in-law for the gift certificate for my birthday. My toes look so cute.
This past weekend at my in-laws house they found a pet rabbit in their front yard, meanwhile they have a new pet rabbit. They have posted signs all over to try to find the owner, with no success yet. Kyle let the rabbit out of her cage to play and run in the back yard. Hunter was really excited to pet her, so while chasing her all around the back yard(rabbit is really fast) at one point the rabbit turned around and then leaped at Hunter like"dude leave me alone" Of course it made Hunter scared and sad and made him cry(refer to photos above, thanks to Grandma Gemmell for the fast finger on the camera) He was just fine after a minute and then wanted to chase the rabbit again....he is such a boy!





3 comments:

Kadee said...

Great pictures...did you take those? How did you make the background blurry?

Tyler & Shelly Scharman said...

That is the cutest kid I have ever seen. Great pictures!! I can't wait to hug and kiss him next week

Tami Gemmell said...

NO, Kadee I didn't take the picture my mother in law did...they did turn out so good!