Monday, July 28, 2008

Family fun in Utah

One of Hunter's favorite movies right now is Annie. One day he came up to me and said "Mom watch me" and made the move Annie makes when she bets up the boys trying to take Sandy the dog away.


















Cousin Jane and Hunter playing piano. The cutest kids in the world.

Cousin picture. L to R... Ryan 7, Hunter 2, Easton 13, Brandon 8, Jane 2, Abby 2.
Hunter and Abby wanted to swim in the lake it was 9pm, they had a blast.



Kissing cousins.



Shelly bought play high heels for Abby and Hunter had try on a pair also.



Hunter LOVES his cousin Ryan. They wrestle and play so good together.















Swimming pool fun.



















Shelly found this dress at a garage sale..she had to buy it for Abby and you can tell once Abby had it on she turned into little miss diva.

1 comment:

Zak and Emily Smith said...

I miss you guys already. Zak and I were watching Abby and Ryan the other night and watched little rascels. Of course at the part when he sing 'you are so beautiful', Zan looked at me and said I miss Hunter. I do too. Thanks for being so amazing!! love you