Monday, July 14, 2008

Going away ....again

Eric headed out to Boy's Scout camp early this morning. They are going to Beaver Utah Venture Camp for the week. He is really excited to go camping and to go back to Beaver were he went when he was in scouts. He told me there is a 24 mile hike on one of the days and he said he was the youngest and most in shape of the leaders so he figures he will have to go. I'm glad it's him and not me.

So I decided while he so going to be out of town I would do the same. So Hunter and I are driving up to Utah with my Mom and Dad for a week and then we will be flying back home. It will be fun for Hunter to be with all his Francis' cousins and do all the fun things you do on vacation.

We will be there on the 24th which is Pioneer Day in Utah so we will be apart of all the fun festivities. We are thinking in the evening of having a BBQ and then going to a Rodeo. Sounds fun!

So if I don't post(which I will try)you'll know that we are..... gone again.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Tami! I found your blog again...I had forgotten the address. I'm adding you to mine now. Tell your family hi for us too:)