Wednesday, August 15, 2007




Well we are getting down to 1 week left of our summer with Eric before he starts school. We are so proud of him for what he is doing. He has 2 more semesters and then he will have his degree. Yippee!! Can't wait. For Eric's graduation celebration we are going to go back to Slovenia, Austria, Italy and Croatia. So excited for that. We are saving all our penny's so we can have a great time. Eric will have something to motivate him to get through this last year. I'm looking forward to getting back to Europe.

Tonight is soccer night for us. Eric plays on 2 teams down at the YMCA in Encinita's. It's fun to watch him...for what I get to see with chasing after Hunter. Eric is such a good goalie I love to watch him play.

It's been so hot today(high 80's) I wish had A/C. But a few weeks out of the year with hot temps I'll take that verse 100's in Utah.

Hunter loves to play with his puzzles he is so good at putting them all back. He is so smart.

No comments: