Thursday, August 2, 2007

We decided that Hunter was old enough (18 months) to appreciate and like the Zoo, so we renewed our annual passes. A few ladies in my ward were going to the Wild Animal Park and invited me to go so I thought that would be fun to go and get to know the Sisters in my new ward and it would be fun for Hunter. So I packed a lunch and everything I thought I would need for Hunter and I and we drove 20 mins to the Wild Animal Park. It's such a beautiful park and there is a lot of animals all over so that means a lot of walking. We had good time, but unfortunately Hunter saw the animals for 30 seconds and was ready to move on. He was like "OK mom I've seen the monkeys now lets go" He didn't want to sit in the stroller or sit during the animal shows. He wanted to scream or pick leaves or any thing else off the ground so he could throw it. We did eat our lunch in a nice spot where the Cheetahs were I enjoyed it but once again Hunter was doing his own thing stomping in and out of the trees and bushes behind the bench were I sat. He is all boy, I love it. Needless to say I think a few more months and he'll enjoy it more. Here are some pictures of our day.









No comments: