Monday, August 27, 2007

my little sweeper


I had Hunter quietly watching his Little Einstein's cartoon and I was on the computer reading my emails. About 2 minutes later I hear a noise (him struggling to pick something up) and then I hear a bang on the wall and him still making the struggling grunt and then another bang on the wall as he comes walking out of his bedroom carrying the BIG push broom Eric uses to sweep the patio (Eric obviously left it inside which is in Hunter's room) Well as Hunter comes walking out of his room banging the walls while holding the heavy push broom in his arms not dragging it he has the whole weight of this broom in his arms I asked him "Are you going to sweep for Mom?" He shouts "Yeah" as he passes me by heading to the kitchen to start his sweeping. I just busted up laughing wishing I had my video camera. I just love this little boy and the cute things he does. Just wanted to share my "love" being a mom moment.

No comments: