Saturday, February 26, 2011

think pink

My heart was beating like crazy. Tears were welling up in my eyes, I wasn't sure what she was going to tell us. She put the jelly stuff on my belly and began the sonogram...she wasn't saying much, they never do. She then said "is this your first?" no...my third...she then said "what do you have?" 2 boys...."well it's a GIRL!" My heart went faster and tears were running down my face...I couldn't believe what I heard....but I loved what I heard...a GIRL!!! We are beyond excited to have a little girl and the boys are SO excited to have a sister. So now off to find a good name for this little princess!!! She will be arriving July 22, 2011

5 comments:

Thelissa said...

Oh MY! This is so great! I am so excited for you! Girls are SOOOOO fun!

Hey, will you email me at thelissa@comcast.net and tell me your address there.
Thanks.

Zak and Emily Smith said...

I'm so Happy for you guys!!

Kadee said...

I am so happy for your guys! Can't wait for her to arrive!

Toni Thomas said...

WOOOHOOO...Seriously I am super excited. She is going to be the cutest little nugget. And her and Brooklyn will be so close in age. Fun Fun!

Juanita said...

YAY!!! I'm so very excited for you! Girls are FUN!