Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 years old

Hunter got to spend his 5th birthday at Disneyland a 3 day birthday trip. Everyday he would say I'm so happy this is so much fun!!!
The Mickey Mouse outside of the Disneyland Hotel where we stay for 2 nights...notice Cole wouldn't take his eyes off Mickey, he LOVES mickey.

World of Color at California Adventure we had a great spot to view the spectacular show.






Panoramic view from Eric's phone




Hunter is SO brave he loves the tower of terror


His birthday button from Disneyland...all the employee's would say "Happy Birthday Buddy" Hunter thought that was awesome to have all the attention.

On the huge Mickey Ferris wheel...we made it to the top and Hunter got scared and laid underneath the seat.


Silly Hunter at his best.


Once again Cole not taking his eyes off his favorite Disney character...Buzz Light Year...We think he pointed out every Buzz thing he could see that day. He would point then say "To infinity and beyond!"


Hunter loves to drive the cars


IN toontown Goofy played with the boys while they were in the jail.


Goofy keep following Cole around a repeating whatever Cole would do it was so funny and Cole was giggling the whole time.


Dumbo ride at night....FUN!!

Sittin in one of Mickey's chairs in his house



We had a blast on our family trip. Now, Hunter thinks we need to visit Disneyland on a weekly basis.
We loved that Grandma and Grandpa Francis got to join us on the last day!!

2 comments:

Thelissa said...

Oh my goodness! How fun is this! What a great way to spend a birthday!

I was telling my hubby about you the other day. We were talking about our missions and I was telling him about our time in the MTC. Do you remember the day that during lunch we went back to or room and were singing "It's a Hard Knock Life"... or maybe it was Les Mis... Anyway, I went to make a dramatic stand at the end and stepped on my dress and popped all the buttons off. Do you remember? We both sat there frantically sewing my buttons back on in time to get back to class. Why didn't it dawn on me to just change my clothes? Hummmm..... no idea. But funny story.

I was so blessed to have you for those few, short weeks. My heart still gets full when I think about you and how great you are! So glad to have found you on here again!

Zak and Emily Smith said...

Oh man that looked like a blast!!! Hunter is the cutest little boy ever!