Wednesday, June 4, 2008

European Vacation

























































Slovenija...the most beautiful country in the world. With it's grand mountains and quint small villages tucked in the valleys below. The color of green has never been so beautiful to my eyes as it was in Slovenia. We visited from the north of the country to the south and the whole time we were in owe at it's beauty. I told Eric that I could live there, if I could speak the language, but I said for sure when we get rich that Slovenia will be the place of our summer home. : )
Then there's the people, oh how they are so loving. Everyone welcomed us with hugs and kisses, drinks and sweets. They wanted us to stay with them as long as we could. One guy(who we woke up from his sleeping time because he works the night shift) said 'you are my friends, I'll do anything for my friends" even give up his sleep.
We also did tour through cities in Italy and London, England.
Unfortunately pictures do not give the feeling you feel when you're there, but it's better then nothing.

3 comments:

tejnula said...

hey you guys!
didnt think u'd be posting this soon after u got home :) hope u had a plesant trip back and that everything went fine ... really glad I got to meet u Tami, it really was a lot of fun ... wish we could have spent more time together, but im really glad that u loved it here, cause that means that u'll be coming back, so next time around, beware! ;)

p.s. hunter must be over the moon to have u guys back :)

Celine said...

Hey Tami! I found your blog through Krista's. Looks like a fun trip! I've added you to my list of friends on my blog- hope that's ok :)

Kadee said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! When can you and Eric go out to dinner with us?