Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Big boy bed

(You can see his empty bed in the background where I had left him)

While we were in Europe my mom and dad changed Hunter's crib in to a day bed. He loves that he can now get out on his own. He loves to read his books in there but we are still working on him staying the whole night in his bed. If he wakes up in the middle of the night he thinks he needs to get out and come to our bed. So it's a work in progress.


The picture is of one day I put him down for a nap and went to do the dishes in the kitchen. When I finished I walked around the corner to find Hunter fast asleep on the living room floor. He didn't call for me or even look for me he just moved from his bed to the floor...maybe he slept walked : ). It was funny to find him there, it actually startled me.

No comments: