Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh the things a 20 month old can do

While I was on the phone with the insurance company I heard the sound of crackling papers so I rushed to our room where the computer is and there sat Hunter on top of the computer desk with a black marker in his hand pulling one page at a time from the printer and scribbling on each page before he throws it to the ground. By the time I got there he had gone through 20 pages. Well He had the black marker all over his shirt and pants and hands. The cute thing was I said "Oh NO HUnter!" and took the marker from him and set him on the ground. He picked up all the pages and put them on the computer chair and said "Tank You" and walked away. What a little stinker. So I followed him into his room and told him, "Hunter that was a no no and he turned right back at me with his little pointer finger out and said "NO NO" He is getting so smart.


After his bath he didn't want his diaper on, but he wanted to read his books on his chair.



Hunter helping me fold the clothes. Well he likes playing in them while I fold.






This picture, he had gotten into my stock of toilet paper in the cabinet and pulled several out. I then went in and asked him to clean it up, so he did and he even stacked them on top of each other like he found them and put them back in.

No comments: