Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lonely

Since Eric has gone back to school I start to get lonely about 5 o'clock it's usually when he would get home. Tonight for dinner I had leftovers of a casserole and made a salad. I put Hunter in his highchair and feed him as I was making my meal and by the time I sat down and had a few bites he said he was all done. I figure at least we said the prayer together before he started. So I let him out washed his hands, arms, face and hair he manages to get food every where still. He is still working on mastering the use of utensils. He now only wants to use mommy and daddy kind of utensils not the small plastic ones. He insist that he does all the work himself. He won't eat it if I'm feeding him. Hence the reason he gets everything every where. Well, back to what I was saying I got him all cleaned up and he was off to his room to play. So there I sat just me and my dinner, thinking man I'm lonely. But then I thought the day will soon come that I will wish I had peace and quite as I eat. So I enjoyed the moment and took my time eating.
I'm getting excited to go and see my family for a few weeks in Utah. I sure wish I lived closer to them. Someday....maybe?

No comments: