Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wii

Tonight Eric is gone at a Boy Scout meeting in San Diego. So it was just me and the boys. We played with Cole until he was ready for bed, then I asked Hunter what he would like to do and that I would play whatever he wanted...monopoly, clue, candyland whatever...of course he choose to play the Wii. He choose the Indiana Jones Lego game, that I think he has mastered(because of Eric) Which is not my favorite. It's difficult for me, to many things to remember and buttons to push. So I played the Wii. I had to ask Hunter all the time what to do and how to do it, he was the leader and I just had to follow. Here is the best part; after we passed the second level, I was exhausted and ready to be done. Hunter put down his remotes came and stood right in front of me then gave me a HUGE hug and kiss and said "Mom you're very good at the Wii". Wow, that made my night, it was worth all the Wii minutes I put in, to receive that from my son. Oh Happy Day!!!

2 comments:

Thelissa said...

Hey! Found your blog! Did I know you had this? So glad I found it! Cute boys!

Lisa said...

That is so cute. I just wish there was a way to bottle their energy up :-) I could sure use some!