Tuesday, September 8, 2009

St. George

Well we took a road trip up for the holiday weekend to St. George it was lots of fun being with family and enjoying the sites of the city.
Eric and Hunter on a hike on top of the beautiful red rocks in St. George
They found a arch

Hunter looking back down where he climbed up the "crack"


Hunter in the middle of the "Crack"

Hunter at the start of the hike...entering into the crack.

Bodie & Cole with grandma getting ready for baths.


Cousin Bodie eating Cole's hand. I love Cole's face.."what is he doing"

Cutie pies

Hunter loves mini golf..he got a hole in one!(St George Temple in background)

I could live there. I love it so much, but I would be husbandless if I did, so I will stay where I'm at... which I'm very happy with, it truly is home for us, but if I had a second choice of where to live it would be St. George. Utah


2 comments:

Zak and Emily Smith said...

You need to move there one day because most likely Zak and I will be there too!! It look like you guys had a lot of fun. Cole I love your chubby legs!!

Kaci said...

I was just thinking that we should get together too! I think you're feeding Cole miracle grow; he's growing like a weed, but a cute one. Call me!