Sunday, June 14, 2009

Introducing....

Cole Archibald Gemmell. Born June 9, 2009 at 9:23 am, weighing 8 lbs 6 oz, measuring 19 inches long and screaming with excitment that he was here. He loves to open his eyes and look right into yours, he loves to eat and loves his big brother Hunter.
Loves being a big brother
First time in car sit. waiting to be buckled

checking out at the hospital

All 4 of us together.

They had to use a tool (like a shoe horn) to help him out you can see the impression on his face it was gone after 1 day.

The boys



Hunter helping with changing Cole's diaper at the hospital.

10 comments:

Krista said...

How CUTE!!!! I loved Hunter holding his little brothers hand....

The Fisher Family said...

Okay, when I look at these pictures, I totally see Todd! What a cutie. Hopefully I can make it over this week.
Talk to you soon
Mel

Celine said...

Congratulations! He's so cute!

Samantha said...

Yay! congratulations Gemmells! My miller sisters were right- he looks like Todd! I love the video- hope all is going well at home!

Leah said...

Congratulations to the Gemmells. What a darling family. Welcome Cole!

Leah and Fred

Erin Lee said...

YAY! i'm so glad he's here--you all look so good. I can't wait to meet the little burrito ;)

Jamie said...

He is a Francs baby! Way to cute! I am excited for you and glad he is healthy. Hunter is so cute as a big brother. Congrats. Jamie

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristene Francis Robertson said...

Belated Congratulations Tami and Eric. What a beautiful baby. I hope you are recovering well. So happy for you!!

Gavin and Shawna said...

Congrats Tami! Dad told us you had your baby! He is a cutie!
~Gavin and Shawna