Monday, April 27, 2009

Our House

The front of the house

Well we did it. we took the plunge and bought our first home. We truly are so blessed to be is such a beautiful home and are so excited to raise our family here. So now that we have more space we can have visitors came for parties and just to hang out. We are in the process of painting the boys rooms. Hunter's is halfway done, it's going to be red and blue. He has even helped with the painting and is very good at staying in his area to paint. The baby's room will be a light green with a white bead board around the bottom half of the walls. I hope we get all our painting projects done before the baby comes. It's our goal.
I have more pictures but I'm not sure where the camera cords are packed so I will post more of the inside and our progression of making it our home.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Way to go! I want to see the painted rooms when they are finished! and don't forget to call when you have those friends over...hint, hint...

Kadee said...

I am seriously so happy for you guys! I can't wait until Jim and I join the homeowners club with ya :-). I want to hear more about it! What is it like? Where is it? Tell me more!

Celine said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see more pictures :)