Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Potty Training Success!


For the last 3 days Hunter has been in big boy underwear, because"we ran out of diapers." He has done SO well at using the toilet and we are so very proud of him. Today I had to get a little creative so that he would do #2 on the toilet. He was playing around with his soccer Easter basket and he put it on his head as a hat. I told him it would be funny if he would wear the soccer ball hat while going to the bathroom. He thought that was a great idea. It was a great detraction because we talked and laughed about his hat and then he did it ...went #2. He was so excited and it's all due to the cool hat.

1 comment:

The Fisher Family said...

How funny! YEAH HUNTER!!! I'm trying with Briana too. On Monday I put big girl undies on her and she did good for about an hour then there was the accident. Bummer! I thought we could try and get through one day. I took her to the potty right before but she decided to save it for the rug. Ugh! Maybe I should find a fun hat.....