Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas 08

He just loves Tank so much. Tank is the best dog in the whole world he let's Hunter do what ever he wants, even ride him like a horse.

Cousin's Ryan and Abby. We love them!!


Santa brought Hunter a Buzz Lightyear for Christmas and he just loves it. He even sleeps with him. Which is not so comfy to roll on top of in the middle of the night.







Making our first Gingerbread house together. Hunter applied most of the candy and eat a lot too.










1 comment:

Bojana said...

I'm sure Hunter must have had a lot of fun riding a dog - perfect size and it actually moves:-) Your gingerbread house looks really beautiful, it reminds me of the one I received from my first missionaries many years ago - I have to learn how to make them sometime in the future...All the best to you and your family in year 2009!