Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Haircut


We have tried to help Hunter see how bad he needed a haircut , but he just flat out refused!!
I tried giving him a big lollipop and listening to fun music but he just kicked and screamed..."no haircut". Above picture is a before haircut shot with his shaggy hair, I gave in and let me have a few licks of the lollipop.
After the traumatic haircut at a barber shop, who specializes in kids and did a very good job for the client he had, who was a kid screaming"let go of me" and "stop it". This is how it was, I had his legs pinned in between mine and my arms rapped around his hands and arms and then the barber had him in a head lock(kind of) and he was screaming the whole time. It was a nightmare and funny at the same time. What is wrong with our son he has NEVER liked getting a haircut.

Here Hunter is playing Noah's ark. He set up all his animals and I told him the story of Noah and the ark. IT was a fun day for the 2 of us.

2 comments:

Claudia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

Tami I feel your pain! Parker used to be the same way kicking and screaming, even hiding at times. I have one word for you, THE FLOWBEE we bout it off ebay. You hook it to your vaccum and wala no more tears trust me it works!