Monday, January 21, 2008

Quilting projects

There is always quilts to be completed. I just cleaned out and reorganized my quilting/material and I found 4 undone quilts and I need to start 2 new ones and have them done by April. Yikes! I have a lot of work to do. Now that I have looked at all the fabric, I have lite the fire within to start quilting again. So my next step is to set up my machine and get my quilting corner of the house ready. The reason for me not completing things is of course laziness but I have a 2 year old that thinks he needs to be helping me with everything I do. He even insists on cracking his eggs when I make them for him. He is to funny!! Our next square swap with our quilting group will be from this book. Super excited about getting all the blocks so I can make a Christmas quilt.

No comments: