Monday, December 3, 2007

Happiest place on Earth


Another fun day at Disneyland with our Cousins. Hunter fought me hard on not wanting to wear the leash, but I had to have him in it or I would have lost him in a second. He loves to run and while in the lines he was trying to push his way to the front. So thank goodness for the harness leash. Once the monkey was on for awhile he did not want it off. He said to me "ooh, ooh, aah, aah ON" (He calls monkeys ooh ooh aah aah) The first 2 pictures you can see him fighting me and at one point he just laid on the ground. Yes, I got funny looks but oh well!
The picture with him dancing around he is as happy as can be with Monkey on his back.

Playing the piano in Goffy's house in Toontown


There was only one in and out door at Goofy's house so I took off the leash and let him run around, climb on things and go down the slide. He had a blast. He didn't want to leave.



Driving the firetruck in Toontown with the monkey peeking over his shoulder.



Hunter loves to play the game where I tell him what to go and find in his room and then he brings it back to me. Well he found everything I asked him to even if it meant climbing up into the crib and then screaming for daddy's help to get him out. What a fun little guy we have. Pure Joy.

No comments: